101010, It's really best moment for anything to do

Early in the morning. I think that today is the same as usual. Weekend without the show. Roll on the bed. just text someone, some people. Satisfy myself with snacks though will never be enough for me B-) I was a small guy with big appetite. Hahaha

I cancel a meeting and then sleep for a while, eh? For four hours .. hahaha ..


"Today,
today we can't meet"

"Huh. Why?"


"Umh.. I don't have many reasons for it. How it well?


"If you like this I can't force you"


Then i sleep. Three hours later ..


11:27


I wrote a message on my phone


"Unyu"

And no reply here


"Unyunyunyunyu"


* Oh well .. I can call anything for him .. and now I call him "Unyu" .. and without reason "


"Yep?"


"Why today we fail to simply meet ..?? Then give me something that has been long waiting for it?"


"Ask yourself and your heart"


"I made one new option and I think this is correct: 'a meeting with you today for a while"


"I was a lot of work today. How?


"I don't Want To Disturb you, but want to meet you. How?"


"Okay accepted.. Wait .."


"Can't wait"


My heart was beating and at the moment waiting like this, I wrote it as a sign ..


You'll never know how I'm waiting for you here. Thinking about many things. As if to run away from the meeting. Shouted for the world to know. Mad. Happy, very happy. Curious: "How will your attitude in front of me?" Want to talk much with you and make you laugh out loud.Ehmm ..

Like falling in love B-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masa Jahiliyah

Everyday and Everynight Cover