Rainy Thrill

"Don't tweets me !! I matter with my boyfriend"

"I do not tweets you" :(

She don't know how suck it is, can't reach something. I want to go to somewhere. But what to go?

"Ummh.. Sorry if i hurted you"

"It's not hurt but more hahaha its joke and not I'm just kidding. I was good and you are hotter with your boyfriend."

Sarcastic smile.

"Even through you hide your feeling i kjnow that and i can see it from your eyes, heart and voice."

"So do i?"

"Hemm.."

"No no no.. I reckon you are wrong"

"Hahaha.. Go wherever what you want and just text me as soon as possible or call me."


"I'll call you but phone will dead. I can't reach you"


"I got so good in physics while i got beaten phiscally"


"Ehmm.. Go out from your room. it's rainy thrill. You know i miss you so."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masa Jahiliyah

Everyday and Everynight Cover