Things i like


Snuggling under big blankets on a cold, rainy day.
A fan blowing on me. (you know, a fan, i’m not referring to a person, but a fan, that blows wind.)
A good book.
Being cold. when i sleeeppp

Cuddling.
Someone your love hold my hand.
A loud of sing a song (I know, im not good at singing)
Spending time with family
.
Long road trips.
Looking at old photos.
Online clothing websites
.
Picture comments.
Laughing with my friend.
Painting, even if I suck at it.
Inside jokes.
Going out to eat.

Roller coasters.
Seeing animals in their natural habitat.

Sing at a bathroom :p
Keeping my bedroom clean.
Little kids, funny scene kids
Getting things in the online websites
Watching funny videos on youtube.
Making friends feel better when they’re sad.

A really good horror movie.
A good words.
Watching movie and not going to watvh it with someone your love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masa Jahiliyah

Everyday and Everynight Cover