no. you can't make me promise such things


"My feeling is my business, whether you like it or not I will stay true to every feeling my heart tells me to feel. I'm not saying that I do like you, but in time, if I ever fall in love with you, I will not hold back any of that feeling, I won't say the opposite just to be close with you like most of guys would say 'of course, I just wanna be friends with you' after a girl rejects, I don't care about how your feelings towards me, I wont ask you to love me back, but if in time I do love you, then let the feeling be real and let me say to you what I feel". After that long night, we still spend time together like Jack and Sally, like Bonnie And Clyde, like Patrick and Spongebob. And of course I stayed true, just like I said I would.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masa Jahiliyah

Everyday and Everynight Cover