It’s just like the sun, but more like the moon.


Sit down and look around. I think you not stay here in the same room with me –just now. Go out, leave crowd, and find random stuff out. It turns out, here I found you for some business. But I undecided with anything I do. Im start from tell the scare story what happened with me here. Some people come. I know you really coward people and try closed your ear but I try to make sure its really not problem – but I don’t know you are believe me or not, I don’t think.

The cold air began to envelop the night. I make the roasted corn, and eat it.

Here, you make me care with your life –last few months, sit down around me. Something according others its an ordinary night, but for me that’s the special moment ever in my life. I getting a moment looks like “Someone whom you love, sit around you without know you really love her”.

You take my cell phone, look in it, and said you want to upgrade his playlist on blackberry. But Bluetooth doesn’t work properly so try to find some topics to make a good conversation.

You laugh with my jokes even it’s a bad jokes.

You listened to my stories  whether it was interesting or not. Likewise.

Tease for some silly thing you ever did in the past –cry like an adorable kid. That’s a first time the universe conspired too find me with you. Remember it?

Ask anything what you want know and surely give you the best answer.

Tell about me how me in the past. I show my photo’s when me still baby. She underestimated me, “Lucuan waktu masih kecilnya ya” I laughed “Sekarang udah gak lucu, sekarang ganteng”. She pinch me and we laugh of loud.

Talk about what you want to do in the future –you want have a cool kid that’s fencing athletes. Someone around us talked if me be your husband in the future, that’s kid will be always playing football. Hahaha. She said “Gapapa, atlit anggar sama pemain bola itu kan keren”.

Unexpectedly, we look fireworks in the sky, and you just shout of joy like child. I remember your expression. Im not really look at the sky, I just look star in your eyes. You are happier.
When the dark sky falls into the night, its time turn off the room lights and give you comfort. Give a warmth by my jacket. No matter how painful its cold that piercing my skin. And when the morning comes, the second best thing about falling asleep next to you, is waking up in your eyes.

That moment make me always believe that the universe always conspired to help me find you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masa Jahiliyah

Everyday and Everynight Cover