Start MON(ster)DAY by good things

A: I called you at saturday night.
B: Oh asleep.
A: Hey that's waiting call. You call someone.
B: Why did i have to call someone else's boyfriend at saturday night? (Try to fake the fact, but i knew)
A: I have checked (lies. I've never checked though. Just pretend)
B: Try again! (She jokes)
A: Oh talent
B: I do not forbid someone to call me as friend
A: How to said: "Why did i have to call someone else's boyfriend at saturday night?"
B: Sarcastic. Because he wanna tell me something, need solution for his problem and i've solve it.
A: Yeah yo so kinda everytime, solve someone problem
B: Thanks and you so olso if have any problem, lets tell me
A: If you want to (i mean "if i want to", but message has been sent)
B: Of course A: Good conversation, deal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masa Jahiliyah

Everyday and Everynight Cover