Before the game started
"I really want God to bless this team of people talking about what he did. But that means we have to gave Him (God) is the best in all things. And if we win, we praise Him. If you lose we praise him. However, we respect him in action and attitudes. If I ask you, for whom you live? "
(pause)
"The way out of us, I give God all that I have and I was handed a way out to Him." (Epic!)
"I want to know what you guys want to join me?"

In the field ..
"You're like the aroma of your heart. If the bad attitude means your heart is not right."
"It is strange" (Others satirize)
"What? How is your attitude?"
"Good."
"That means you do not mind crawling death (lift someone on your back with a way to crawl)?"
hhhhhhhhhh ...... (long complained)

after the match and took home the victory with an extraordinary way

"What is impossible for God?"
Every player says "No one sir"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masa Jahiliyah

Everyday and Everynight Cover